- My first hoo-raa was Kurt Warner winning the Walter Peyton Award
- The best commercial was the Asterisk - Steroid PSA. Awesome! Too bad it was shown before the game started.
- I have the feeling that during the coin toss General Petraeus was channeling Pat Tillman.
- The economy must be dragging down the quality of SB commercials.
- I kinda liked the Pepsimax "I'm good" commercial
- The game turned on James Harrison's 1st half interception return
- James Harrison was the highlight and lowlife of the game. Sportsman he's not.
- Godaddy.com's commercials were a letdown. Danika...get classy.
- NBC's studio crew has no chemistry. I like Dungy, Holmgrin and Collinsworth, but Fox's guys are much more synergistic.
- Al Michaels and John Madden are still the best.
- Can't United Way afford a professional voice coach for Jason Whitten?
- Even on high def, 3-D isn't appropriate. So...1950s.
- I love HD
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Super Bowl Musings
A great Super Bowl we had. In my mind here are the highlights/lowlights...