- First possession of the game is a 12 minute drive culminating in a touchdown for the Cowboys. I like it.
- Joe Buck needs to learn the difference between a end around and a reverse. IJS
- Marion Barber could start for any NFL team. Felix Jones, I'm not so sure.
- Cowboys to watch...Austin Miles, Sam Hurd.
- I hope Tony Romo is better than I think.
- Quote of the game #1 - "Jerry Jones is the P. Diddy of the NFL."
- The Cowboys defense worries me. On the upside, the backups are as good as the starters.
- I must disagree with Troy Aikman...Vince Young isn't very good. Yeah, I said that.
- On the flip side, if anything happens to Romo, the Cowboys are in deep trouble, too. Kitna isn't very good either.
- What rocket surgeon determined 90 feet was high enough for a video screen. FIY...that's the distance from homeplate to 1st base.
- Quote of the game #2 - Head Ref: "False start, everybody but the center." Aikman's retort: "He's givin'em the business."
Friday, August 21, 2009
Jerryworld - First Look
Have I mentioned I love sports in HD? And is 1080p really any better than 720p? I can't imagine it being. A few musings from Cowboyland and the finest sports stadium in the known universe.